All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos featured on the site are the property of their respective owners. We at APK.COM.PK adhere to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notifications of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other pertinent legislation. As a result of our action, we may remove or block access to content on site that is controlled or operated by APK.COM.PK and which is claimed to be infringing; in such cases, we will make a good-faith effort to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they can file a counter notification under the DMCA.
You may want to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other relevant laws if you send either a Notice of Infringing Material or a Counter-Notification in response to an APK.COM.PK notice. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with APK.COM.PK's rights and responsibilities under the DMCA, in particular,.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
Please submit a notification that includes the following information if you wish to file a notice of infringing material on APK.COM.PK:
- A document that shows a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly violated. Third-party agencies must submit a copy of "Physical Authorization Letter," which the agency may use to address all copyright concerns addressed by them..
- The Claimant must provide to the CSP a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed, as well as information on how it was identified..
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the most effective method to assist us locate material quickly.
- "You may make a complaint by mail or email, but you must do so within 30 days after the date of violation. You must provide sufficient information reasonably enabling the service provider to contact you, such as an address, phone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you can be contacted. "
- a statement that the complaining party has a reasonable belief that using the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A notification that the data in it is correct, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has been violated (Note that any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents material or activity as infringing may be penalized under Section 512(f).